SEHabitat is seeking a Lead Web Designer to join our team on a part time basis. We are looking for someone to come in and help SEHabitat’s website effectively express the product benefits to potential customers.
- Conceptualize, design, and iterate design solutions for our marketing website. UX/UI work on the application itself is optional, if you enjoy that as well.
- 2 + years of experience in user-centered design and visual design, preferably SaaS applications.
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop and a general fluency in most common design tools.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong design and usability with a propensity for simplicity and continuity. Examples should include: Product marketing websites, UI Designs, Product tours, etc
- Expert understanding of the most current web and mobile technologies and usability standards.
- In-depth understanding of design theory and principles
- Passion for design and technology with an appreciation for well-designed products.
SEHabitat is a SaaS solution for managing large scale SEO campaigns efficiently, with all your data in one place.
This job does not require relocation. We are based in Nashville, TN, but work with talented team members around the world.
How to apply
Please send us more than just a resume. We want to see your work, your passion and your creativity. Have you designed a beautiful marketing website that makes the product shine? Have you built a UI library? Tell us anything you like. Just send more than a list of skills!
Please direct all submissions to ian (at) sehabitat.com